Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we now offer Telemedicine visits. This can be done by scheduling a televideo conference. Telemedicine sign in is below. Click on the link below for your scheduled appointment with your doctor. This is only for scheduled appointments made by our office.
DR JENKINS https://doxy.me/jenkinsmdendo
DR KARON https://doxy.me/drkaron
DR NAGLIERI https://doxy.me/drnaglieri
DR NI https://doxy.me/mdendoni
DR ANN HAGEN https://doxy.me/drannhagen
DR CORRIERE https://doxy.me/drcorriere
DR NATSAG https://doxy.me/drnatsag
DR GAYNES-KAPLAN https://doxy.me/drgayneskaplan
DR LEVITT http://doxy.me/mdendocrine
DR ARGENTO https://doxy.me/drargento
- The process works best on a computer or tablet, if you have a computer or tablet with a camera, enable the camera and microphone. Check in via our website a few minutes ahead of your appointment.
- If on a phone, you need to use a Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox browser. If the phone will not allow you to unblock your video and sound, follow the help link. You may need to go to your browser settings and allow access to doxy.me.
- We can also call you via doximity if you have an iPhone, it is similar to Facetime. You will get a text with a link to join the call, please click on the link in the text and allow video. Another similar option, is connecting by the doctor using Facetime directly.
- Once signed in, the doctor will see your name in the waiting room and connect you to the video call. This is private, other patients cannot see your name.
- If you are not reachable at the time of your visit, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
- Maryland Endocrine will submit a claim for Telemedicine services to your insurance company. Please understand that you are responsible for the self-pay (co-pay,deductible, etc) portion of all billing related to a Telemedicine visit . Please understand that if Telemedicine services are not covered by your insurer, you may be responsible for the entire bill. A statement will be sent to you if their is any deductible or co-insurance due/or if the insurance company denied payment.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR PRACTICE NEWS