All of our physicians are board certified in Adult Diabetes, Endocrine and Metabolism.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Type 1 and type 2 diabetes;
- The metabolic/insulin resistance syndrome including polycystic ovarian syndrome;
- Thyroid conditions including underactive (hypothyroid) and overactive (hyperthyroid) thyroid disorders, thyroid nodules, goiter, and thyroid cancer;
- Osteoporosis, vitamin D deficiency, Paget’s disease, and other metabolic bone disease;
- Unusual forms of high blood pressure;
- High and low calcium disorders as well as other blood salt disorders;
- High cholesterol, triglyceride and other lipid disorders;
- Pituitary and adrenal gland disorders;
- Male testicular dysfunction
- Endocrine disorders of pregnancy including gestational diabetes, and more…
We provide ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration of thyroid nodules and continuous glucose monitoring studies, and specialize in managing continuous glucose monitoring and insulin pumps. Our office performs a wide range of laboratory services in our CLIA certified diagnostic laboratory.